Tuesday, April 28, 2009

In Loving Memory of Father Anderson (by Sandy Anderson, Daughter-In-Law)

Though I never got to meet you,
My love for you runs deep.
Your love for life & compassion
My heart will always keep.

You always listened to what I'd say,
And you'd offer some advise too...
A gift that is rare to find,
And possessed by very few.

You encouraged my dreams...
And inspired me to become more,
Your lifelong love of learning
Invigorated me to the core.

You sacrificed for your family...
To give them all a good start,
Your influence now lives on in them,
Evident in their giving heart.

With the marriage of each child,
Your heart and family grew.
Now that you've been called back home,
Trust that we're all blue.

While your work on Earth
May be over and done...
Father's work for you in Heaven
Has only just begun.

The Anderson Family Legacy
Will forever live and grow...
Our family "Will be Together, Forever..."
This we already know.

1 comment:

Just Joany said...

A good man is hard to find and when a good man steps out, the loss is felt by all. ~ Just Joany