Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Bart With Family

Anthony. Tony. Tyler. Shannon. Isabelle. Bart. Kristine. Delorice
~
Bart loved his family! Getting everyone together, whether it be in St. George or in Salt Lake, was always such a treat.

Bart with his youngest son, Tyler
~
(This was the last time Tyler saw his Dad... we came down to St. George to visit him in the hospital after his knee surgery.)

Tyler & Bart


Bart with his younger sister, Kristine



Bart & Tyler at the Library



Tyler and Bart at Cracker Barrel
~
Everytime we visit St. George, we have breakfast at The Cracker Barrel with Bart and Delorice. After eating Bart would go to the store and buy a jar of atomic fire balls. Eating at The Cracker Barrel has become a tradition... it is "our place!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I served on the Southwest Symphony Board with Bart for ten years. I came to love him. He was so nice to me and would always take time to talk to me. He always teased me about wanting a ride in my yellow Corvette, which I had sold. I told him that after my kids were raised, I would buy another one and I'd come get him. :) He was such a wonderful man and I'm sad to see him go, but I'm also grateful that he isn't suffering on earth any more.

We were all blessed to know Ranger Bart! Thanks for sharing him with us! :) -Misty Amodt